Account Manager Agronomy
Job no: ATR2954
Work type: Permanent
This is an opportunity to work alongside a team of agronomists within an established business, servicing the needs of cutting edge farmers. It will have a focus on servicing existing clientele as well as identifying potential new clients and business.
You will be expected to provide front line professional customer service and support clients in increasing the productivity, profitability and sustainability of their farming enterprises.
What do we need from you?
- Strong technical knowledge in agronomic practices and application
- You will have a minimum 3 – 4 years building enduring and successful partnerships with customers, delivering appropriate agronomic advice and services.
- History of success in executing sales outcomes using your specialist knowledge of fertiliser, seed and chemical products and application applicable to those crops
- You will demonstrate excellent negotiation, influencing, and communication skills
- A driver’s licence and whilst not essential a forklift licence would be advantageous
Are you interested?
If you are interested in either role, please give Mark Pascoe a call on 0428 239 796 or apply online at our website:
Applications close: 28 June 2019
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Be part of our future. Grow your career. Explore the possibilities.