Merchandise Manager - Alice Springs
Job no: ATR2964 - 001 - March 2019
Work type: Permanent
At Landmark you can explore the many roles and activities of an industry leader in Australian agribusiness. Across our national network, our people have unrivalled expertise and the ability to grow with the business as they work with the customers to grow theirs.
The main responsibilities for this in role include:
- Actively manage the Landmark systems to ensure budgeted inventory levels, stock turn & margins are achieved without inhibiting sales
- Ensure effective stock control and management practices are in place at all times
- Conduct stocktakes in accordance with company policy and manage discrepancies / variations and obsolescence
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Manage forecast process for chemical and fertiliser
The successful candidate will understand the importance of providing strong customer service whilst being commercial, and possess strong communication skills. Candidates with energy and passion and who are excited by the growth opportunities in this branch will thrive in this critical role.
You will require a comprehensive knowledge of agricultural products, strong communication skills and be a strong team player. This role also requires a current motor vehicle licence.
Landmark offers a competitive package including performance based incentives and access to a wide range of employee benefits. For further information please contact Stephen Gaff on 0417 157 707.
Please apply on-line at:
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Be part of our future