Insurance Account Executive
Job no: ATR3011
Work type: Permanent
Landmark Operations Limited is owned by Nutrien, a publically listed company on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges.
We are an integral part of the Australian agricultural industry. Our generations of experience have made us experts in a range of different farming areas, including precision farming services, marketing livestock and wool, agricultural services, finance, insurance, merchandise and real estate.
We have an exciting opportunity for a person who has demonstrated insurance sales experience and an excellent track record in the industry to take the next step in their career and join our Landmark Insurance team in Darwin.
What are the key responsibilities of the role?
- Managing a portfolio of smaller sized clients and be accountable for retention and growth for this segment of clients
- Provide support to our Account managers in the field overseeing contract reviews and executing mid-term changes
- Provider a high level of customer service to our valued clients addressing day to day enquiries and delivering a positive client experience
- Leverage the range of insurance products available by identifying new opportunities and marketing these to grow revenue.
- Ensure that all information is entered into the system accurately in a timely manner and in accordance with industry and legislative guidelines
- Process, execute, and deliver insurance documentation in a timely and accurate manner
What experiences, qualifications, and qualities do we require from you?
- A formal tertiary qualification in business, finance or a related discipline and/or insurance broking background would be an advantage and FSR Tier 1 and 2 training via a reputable industry body (eg ANZIIF, NIBA) would be highly regarded.
- An willingness to empathise with our rural client base and demonstrate an understanding of the types of insurance that typically suit this market segment
What can we offer you in return?
- We offer you a competitive remuneration package with the ability to be rewarded for growing your portfolio of clients.
- The ability to tap into a national network of Insurance specialists
- Access to a diverse and comprehensive range of Insurance products to take to market.
Do you have an interest in this role?
For further information please contact Kris Nelson on 0428 325 653 or apply on-line at our website:
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Be part of our future. Grow your career. Explore the possibilities.