SER Territory Sales Manager - SEEDNET (flexible within South East Region)
Job no: ATR3049 - VIC
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia Wide
Seednet is Landmark’s national seed commercialising business. It develops and delivers high quality agricultural plant variety seed to Australian growers.
This role is primarily responsible for driving the sales & marketing of Seednet and Dyna-Gro varieties in the South-East Region.
The right candidate can based at any of locations within VIC, SA or Southern NSW.
Accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Marketing and promotion activities for Seednet and Dyna-Gro varieties in SE region
- Managing Seednet systems, policies and procedures and assisting with Dyna-Gro systems, policies and procedures in SE region
- Supporting the strategic planning and development of new opportunities for the Seednet business
An important aspect of this role will be to work with key personnel in the Landmark Network to assist them achieving their seed expansion goals.
The candidate will ideally:
- Have a tertiary qualification in agriculture.
- Have a strong understanding of agronomy principles associated with broadacre crop and pasture production.
- Have minimum two years' experience working in broadacre seed production and processing.
For further information in confidence please contact Simon Crane on 0407 887 901.
We are flexible on the location of the right candidate. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants need to apply on-line at our website: http://careers.landmark.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Be part of our future