Sales Support Merchandise
Job no: ATR3055
Work type: Other, Permanent
Provides merchandise experience and responsibility for undertaking in store, and over the phone customer sales, and providing general merchandise and administration support including the receipting and dispatching of goods.
Suits an individual who is available to work 5 days a week, and is flexible with their starting and finishing times.
What do we require from you?
- Practical organisational skills, be an excellent communicator with a proven ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Previous merchandise sales experience along with good knowledge of products sold in the local Coonamble market.
- Demonstrated experience and a willingness to undertake a number of general administration tasks
- Ability to manage the detail undertaking tasks with minimal supervision.
- Current motor vehicle licence and preferably a forklift licence however this is not a mandatory requirement as training will be provided.
What we offer in return:
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to work within the rural industry while gaining valuable skills for the future.
- Landmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer who also offers a competitive package including access to a wide range of employee benefits.
For further information contact Andrew Schieb on 0428 841 623 or apply on-line at
our website: careers.landmark.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Be part of our future. Grow your career. Explore the possibilities.