Account Executive Insurance - Townsville
Job no: ATR 3101 - Aug 2019
Work type: Permanent
Landmark Operations Limited is owned by Nutrien, a publically listed company on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges.
We are an integral part of the Australian agricultural industry. Our generations of experience have made us experts in a range of different farming areas, including precision farming services, marketing livestock and wool, agricultural services, finance, insurance, merchandise and real estate.
What are the key responsibilities of the role?
- Professional management of a claim’s portfolio
- Provide support to our Account managers
- Provider a high level of customer service to our valued clients addressing day to day enquiries and delivering a positive client experience
- Ability to negotiate with insurers and assessors on behalf of the customer
- Ensure that all information is entered into the system accurately in a timely manner and in accordance with industry and legislative guidelines
- Process, execute, and deliver insurance documentation in a timely and accurate manner
What experiences, qualifications, and qualities do we require from you?
- A formal tertiary qualification in business, finance or a related discipline and/or insurance broking background would be an advantage and FSR Tier 1 and 2 training via a reputable industry body (eg ANZIIF, NIBA) would be highly regarded.
- A willingness to empathise with our client base and demonstrate an understanding of the types of insurance that typically suit this market segment
What can we offer you in return?
- We offer you a competitive remuneration package with the ability to be rewarded for growing your portfolio of clients.
- The ability to tap into a national network of Insurance specialists
- Access to a diverse and comprehensive range of Insurance products to take to market.
Do you have an interest in this role?
- For further information please contact Kris Nelson on 0428 325 653 or apply on-line at our website: careers.landmark.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Be part of our future