Sales Support Merchandise Emerald
Job no: ATR 3155
Work type: Permanent
Landmark Operations Limited is owned by Nutrien, the world´s largest
provider of crop inputs and services, who play a critical role in helping
growers increase food production in a sustainable manner. Nutrien
services over half a million growers at 1,500 retail stores worldwide,
with a focus on Growing the World from the Ground Up and Feeding
Landmark is an integral part of the Australian agricultural industry. Our
generations of experience have made us experts in a range of different
farming areas, including precision farming services, marketing livestock
and wool, agricultural services, finance, insurance, merchandise and
We have an exciting opportunity for a person with rural merchandise
sales experience to operate out of our Emerald branch working with
our team growing our rural merchandise business. The successful
incumbent will be responsible for ordering, invoicing, the conducting of
stocktakes, dealing with suppliers, executing in-store and over the
phone sales along with maintaining in-store merchandising and
What do we need from you?
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record in undertaking tasks aligned to those highlighted
- Have practical organisation skills, be a good communicator, and have the ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Hold a current motor vehicle licence to undertake deliveries and ideally a forklift licence.
What can we offer you in return?
- Opportunity to work in the rural services industry and gain valuable skills for the future.
- The ability to work for an organisation that is passionate about agriculture, where doing things safely and with integrity defines what we are about.
- Work for an Equal Opportunity Employer who offers a competitive package including access to a wide range of employee benefits
For further information contact Kylie Lang 0428744978 or apply on-line
at our website:
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Be part of our future